Thursday, October 1, 2026

31 Days of Halloween, Day 1

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi there, its Riet here.
Today marks the start of the Lost Coast Designs Halloween challenge.
The team will be showcasing plenty of Halloween and Day of the Dead themes this month.
I get to kick things off, starting with my witches' circle dance.
I used the Mini Gnome sets 1 and 4 from Lost Coast Designs, 
and the text stamp "When witches go riding" is from Carmen's Veranda.
For this card, I used the Sizzix Stamp & Spin tool.
The card measures 20x20 cm.
The small pumpkin and spiderwebs were created using a die.
I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and coloured with Derwent Chromaflow.

The team would love for you to join the challenge. 
You can win new stamps.
So, invite all your stamping friends, too.
You have the whole month to participate, 
and your projects don't necessarily have to feature our stamps.
However, they must include stamping.
Can't wait to see what you create!
Have fun!


No comments: