Friday, January 18, 2019

Crackle Crow Card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with a quick card you can all make.
I started out with 2 colors of Distress Oxide ink in blue. I smooched them on a craft sheet, spritzed them with water and then smooched the paper into the colors. Dry the paper.
Then I took Raven with Tree Branches, stamped it with black ink and layered it on black cardstock.
So I had the left over black cardstock and I had this Tim Holtz tree branch die that I thought would work great with the Raven stamp.
I layered it with some sliver glitter paper to make it shimmer.
Mounted it on a white cardstock base and that is my quick card for you.
I hope you join in the fun with this Silhouette Challenge


https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-68-silhouettes.html

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

This is really beautiful Cathy. I bet the sparkle behind the die cut looks really cool. Love that crow stamp. Hugz