Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sharks and Owls

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Greetings from Laurie with a project(s) for the latest Lost Coast Challenge:  Silhouettes.

I had two sets of Carri's Menagerie stamps - owls and sharks.  I couldn't decide which to use, so I made a card with each and decided to show you both of them.  These stamp sets are so darn cute and there are a bunch of them to chose from.

So for the Sharks card, I used a piece of Yupo paper that I had colored with yellow and green alcohol inks.  I stamped it lightly with the Doodle Circles Background and some distress ink.  I then stamped my sharks directly onto my paper using StazOn black ink.  I edged the card with black ink and then stamped Out of Order, one of the Carmen's Veranda clear stamps, onto my square and edged it with black.  I affixed that above my sharks and there is a fun card done!


For my second card, I used a piece of background paper I created using my Gelli plate, some yellow and green acrylic paints and stencils.  I edged it with black ink.  I stamped my owls onto white paper with black ink and cut them out, affixing them to the lower portion of the card front.  I stamped the Carmen's Veranda clear stamp Out of Order Sticker onto a white square with black ink, edged it with black and affixed it above the owls.  And another easy and fun card - done!

Come visit the Portal now for this fun challenge and let's see your Silhouette projects!



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love them! Jo x

ionabunny said...

Those sentiments are so cool and I love the silhouette animals against those backgrounds. Hugz