Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Green Angel

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome my friends!
Ink Stained Roni here...

I hope you're staying warm wherever you are.
Today to break out of the winter blahs I thought it would be fun to go green....

Monochromatic Green that is


I started off by stamping the winged angel using Verdant VersaFine Clair Ink; I then stamped "Beauty" with Memento Bamboo ink.  The background flourishes were stamped using Green Oasis VersaFine Clair Ink then spritzed with Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz.

I trimmed the angel, matted her on white cardstock, added a few gemstones and a bit of twine then pop dotted her onto the card base.  It's very sparklie IRL - wish you could see it.

Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Silhouette AngelMisc WordsLong Swirl


It's your turn to join in on the fun!
Good Luck Everyone!!

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

This is lovely Roni. The green is very cool. Hugz