Thursday, April 18, 2019

The sarcasm is strong

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all Cathy here with a fun card for you all.
Stamp Used: Flying Ballerina

I cut a square out of white cardstock and stamped  Flying Ballerina on it. I colored it with Copic markers and then I added glitter dots to the dress, set aside to dry.
 For my background I used some paper I made by spraying some shaving cream into a pan and spraying dylusions sprays on top. I wanted to see if it would work. It did. I have many background papers ready to go. The first ones I just left the spray with out mixing it. After a few pulls from that I started to "marble" it so it looks like the one in the photo. ( That is done with only 3 colors)
Here is a close up of the dress. I did a glitter to the wings but I could not get that to show up in the photo. I then added a snarky saying to the top. Added foam squares to the back.
Before I added it to the front of the card I die cut some flowers out of black cardstock and glued them to the card.
I hope you like my card I made for you today. Come join the fun for this challenge here.

No comments: