Thursday, April 4, 2019

Beautiful Vintage Roses

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely week.  Roni here with a lovely watercolor card using the Roses stamp.  They remind me of vintage rose images found  on vintage scrap.


I stamped the image on cold press watercolor paper (140lb) using VersaFine Clair ink.
After the ink had dried I went about painting several layers of color using my Kuretake Gansi Tambi watercolors. The background was also watercolored and after it had all dried I flicked on a bit of gold watercolor.  Finally the sentiment from the Misc Words set was stamped again using VersaFine Clair ink.

Now it's your turn!

Enter your creation for Challenge #73 - Blooming Lovely.


No comments: