Thursday, May 16, 2019

Use Some Words - Mixed Media Art Panel

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all,

Lori here, sharing a new project with you for the Use Some Words challenge.   This is a mixed media piece that applies the Lost Coast Designs You Are Art Background stamp in multiple ways on this project.  The details are included in the step by step Mixed Media Tips Video below.


Lost Coast Designs:



Check out the Quick Mixed Media Video Below:




I hope that you will participate with on for this challenge and share your creations with us (just click on this link above).

Happy day!
Lori


Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project.  The opinions I share are solely my own.

2 comments:

ingunnsinekort said...

Gorgeous card and I love the video:)

Lori said...

Thank you! So happy you like it!