Monday, July 8, 2019

Halloween Celebrate it

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a Halloween celebrate it card.
Of Course right.

Stamp Used: Witch2

I started out with my first ever gelli print. I did not blend it well so I'm using it today for a background.
I used a red/orange for the top and a yellow for the bottom. ( hence the scrap from Freidafest I used in day 2) Splattered Nuance powers that I made into a liquid first on the gelli plate then I pulled the print.
Next I die cut out a tree and fence from paper. Paint the fence with some gray and brown to make it look old.
Make the moon by using a mask of a circle and blending out some black ink from the center. Color in with yellow Copic and then add sparkle. You can't see it in the photo but it is there.
 Next stamp Witch2 were you want here. Stamp again on white cardstock and color with Copic and cut out.  Add your cut out witch to cover right where you stamped it out on the front. Now to add your die cuts you have.
I drew on some grass on the grass part of it.

Happy Halloween 

Don't forget to add your Celebrate it to the challenge here.
Can't wait to see what you share.

No comments: