Sunday, December 8, 2019

In the Deep Midwinter: snowy city

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here. It's December already.. and time for the Deep Midwinter challenge. I hope to inspire you with this card of a snowy city. Here in Holland we don't have any snow yet, I hope it comes this winter, there's much time left!


 I started with stamping the Small Cityscape on a blue card using Versamark ink, and heat-embossed it with white glittery embossing powder. I torn the edges and stamped (just) the stars from Cracked Grass and Sky with white ink. On a bigger piece of white cardstock I stamped fragments of Grunge Tree  and several times one of the snowflakes from the Large Snowflake set, both  with Distress ink Chipped Sapphire, at the edges. With a blending tool I added a bit of that same ink at the edges. I glued the city onto the background and glued everything onto a even bigger white card.
Hope to see your Midwintery creations!



Liesbeth XX

2 comments:

tklok said...

Prachtig!

ionabunny said...

Your glittery city is awesome and I love how you combined the different stamps to give that very cool frosty background mat. Hugz