Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Flying Gnome

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a flying gnome.
Stamps Used:
Pointy hat gnome
Cherry blossom 
Winged skeleton

So I started with the Pointy hat gnome stamp and color with Copic markers. Cut out.
Next stamp  Winged skeleton on a scrap piece of cardstock and color with Copic markers. I chose 3 light colors to color the wings. Cut out.
Tape the wings behind the Pointy hat gnome. I then added foam tape and set aside to make the background.

To make the background I used Distress sprays in purple, pink and blue. I sprayed the paper with water and then I sprayed the Distress sprays. I then took another paper and spritzed it  with water and laid it on top of the first one so I got 2 backgrounds from 1 (well 3 from all the over spray). Dry and then drip water on the background to make the spots.

Stamp Cherry blossom  to the top of the background. Move the stamp around to cover the top of it. Next add the your flying gnome to the front at a angle and then add sparkle to the wings and beard because your gnome is magickal and needs glitter.
So you can join the fun for this challenge here.

 Also Lost Coast and Carmen's Veranda is have a sale. Come check it out here.

2 comments:

Squiddy said...

Flying Gnomes???? The ignominy !!!

ionabunny said...

Oh, he's awesome. Fab colours and I love the wings you gave him. Hugz