Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Winged Things: Creature

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with a Winged thing ATC ! You will find everything about the Winged Things Challenge HERE !
To be honest, I made a big card with the Winged girl stamp...and than I saw Dot had the same idea in mind and she was first! :-D So I grabbed an oldy, made with one of my favorite stamp sets Isle of Aud Creatures. I don't remember exactly how I made it... I used Oxide inks, black StazOn ink, bleach, glitter, and color pencils. Stamps I also  used are: ATC Misc. 4 set and ATC text set 1.



Hope to see you soon! Take care  XX

1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Love the composition and colors.