Friday, March 20, 2020

Art Doll Shrine

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good Morning Friends...Ink Stained Roni here with another inspiring project for our current Challenge #95 Winged Things.


It's been a while since I played with Gothic Arches so I thought it would be just the ticket. LCD/CV has so many fun "Winged Things" it was hard to decide which one(s) to use.  I went with the Art Doll for the outside which I paired with the Ledger and Doodle Circles.


But that wasn't enough so I created this on the inside!

I started off by stamping all the fun images...parts from Victoriana, Doors & Windows, Jewel Shrine, Small Cityscape, the Long Swirl and  the Flying Moon.

I then added all sorts of VersaFine Clair inks directly on the Gothic Arch and some through a stencil.  The Flying Moon was stamped on a scrap of paper and colored then mounted on the GA with foam tape.


I used sentiment stickers from Prima and then inked all of the edges with VFC Nocturne ink.


I was so much fun to get inky with this piece...
I hope it has inspired you to join in on the fun.

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-95-winged-things.html



No comments: