Saturday, January 30, 2021

Gnomes: Cake Viking

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here with the final blogpost of our Gnomes Challenge! Theres still a little for you time to participate! 


Using black ink, I stamped the Viking Gnome onto a white card and masked it. After that I stamped the Stump House. Using a stencil and yellow, pink and blue Distress ink (and a blending tool) I sponged the arch behind the gnome. For every color I moved and flipped over the stencil. I also sponged the bottom of the card carefully. I removed the mask of the gnome and coloured everything with watercolor markers. I stamped the text (Party Words). As a finishing touch I sponged the edges with a bit of black ink to create deapth.




See you next time,
Liesbeth XX






No comments: