Thursday, January 14, 2021

Party Like It's 2017

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Thursday. It's Sue here and speaking in my best BBC voice, in a change from our scheduled programming instead of a new piece for our Something Beginning With B challenge I'm sharing a couple of my favourites from 2017! 
Aaah 2017, the year was dominated by Ed Shearon in the charts,  Moonlight fought La La Land for the best picture Oscar. And I made these!


My black bird book cover.
This book still goes between my craft room and the computer daily. I write down what stamps I use 'cos I can never remember them afterwards. It was made with Feather Bird from Lost Coast Designs and of course the sentiment is one of Carmen's Veranda's.


And this is my black birds on a bright bokeh background! It was made with Stayzon inks on a glossy card background. I've used 3 Birds from Lost Coast and again a Carmen's Veranda sentiment.

I hope you've enjoyed our trip back to 2017, and if you're quick you still have time to join in with our challenge, just link up here.
Thanks so much for looking, and I'll see you again tomorrow when our new challenge begins. Take care and have a great day! xx



No comments: