Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Water buffalo Gnome

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all. Cathy here with a gnome card that I got inspired by the Flintstones. 
Stamp used: Viking gnome

I first started with some distress spray inks and made a background. I used blues and greens, set aside to dry. 
Next stamp Viking gnome and when I was coloring him in he remined me of the Flintstones when Fred would go the the water buffalo lodge meeting, so I colored Viking gnome that same colors. Cut him out.


Next I took a stencil and some black texture paste and applied it to my background that has dried.
Add some washi tape for the Viking gnome (water buffalo) to stand on and a snarky saying and mount it on a teal card base and there you have it. 

Come join the gnome fun here

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Love this dude. Such a cool card Cathy. Hugz