Saturday, August 28, 2021

Face on: Art Deco Face

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here showing you a Face On card for our challenge, you can still join us! 
I love this beautiful stamp so much! I stamped her (using my good old Memories ink, it works with every ink!) with dark brown on a piece of white cardstock and masked her. I stamped the other stamps with brown, pale green and darker green, sponged some green and brown and and dried well. I removed the mask and heat embossed the swirl with gold embossingpowder. I coloured the face a bit using some Distress ink Vintage photo and a water brush. I sponged the edges of the card with dark brown for some deapth.

 




Liesbeth XX

No comments: