Sunday, August 22, 2021

Let coffee choose

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Cathy here with a card for you today.
Stamps used:
I just started playing with some distress oxide sprays and a distress spray stain. I just knew I wanted to use the new distress mica stain. You can't see it in the photo but it is the gray in the background. I sprayed them directly onto the paper and then took another piece of paper and placed it on top so I get 2 for 1 with that. 

 Next I stamped Praying angel in black ink on it. After that I stamped Pieces of Calligraphy in gray ink around it.
Lastly I stamped Power of coffee saying on black ink and white heat embossed it. I cut it apart and added to the card. I felt the saying went perfectly with the image.


                                                            

I hope you will join the fun challenge

No comments: