Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Neon colors: Flying Queen

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here again! Today I show you a journal page I made onto a neon colored gelli plate background. The neon paint I used was Talens Amsterdam. I stamped the Queen, the tree and text onto the background with black waterproof ink, like StazOn. I also stanped the queen onto a seperate piece of creme paper and cut her out (except of the candles), colored her with watercolor paint and glitter gel pens. I glued her ,on herself` onto the background and used white and yellow gel pens for the candles. Stamps used: (click=see) Flying Queen, Pieces of Calligraphy and Carmens Verandas Tree with birds.


There's still time to join the neon fun! Give it a try!
See you next time!



Liesbeth XX

No comments: