Thursday, September 30, 2021

You Gotta Larf!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. It's Sue here with my  Twist & Pop card for our Sentiments In Focus challenge.

Yep, there's plenty of words there, and there's even more when you open it up!

No, I've not counted, but there are definitely more than 5!

I started by making my base twist & pop card.


Then I stamped my funny sentiments.


Some were nice and easy 'cos they fitted onto the card just as they were....


But of course, most had to be stamped, then cut up and made to fit.


It does actually stand up by itself, so it's great as a card in its own right, or you could also use as a topper. I'm obviously not a member of the Ass family as neither Fat or Short are mentioned.

These are the stamps that I've used, and they are all Carmen's Veranda clear stamps. You really need to go across and read them all, they are great for a giggle.




I hope you've joined in with our challenge, if not, you've still got a few hours left to enter, unless you're reading this tomorrow in which case you're too late! Luckily it's a new month tomorrow so a new challenge will be here. It's also October so I wonder what it could be bwahahahaha!

Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x

No comments: