Tuesday, September 28, 2021

If you see me smiling

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with a card for you today.

Stamps Used:

This was a fun card to do and it's really simple. I used a blue Distress Oxide ink. (the smear better). Also if your stamping isn't perfect even better. 
I started with the Pieces of Calligraphy  circle stamp and I stamped it with the oxide ink and then I took a blender and blended it over the stamp (basically smearing the ink). I did that 3 times around the card. I repeated that same step for the whole background with all the different stamps. 
When I needed more ink instead of going to the inkpad I just took it off the stamp. 

I then stamped I am smiling saying on white cardstock and added to the middle of the card. 



I hope you will join the challenge here. 

No comments: