Friday, September 10, 2021

Movie Nite

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good Morning Cathy here with snacks for the movie nite.
Stamps Used:

I started out with a Kraft fry box. I used distress oxide sprays on it to color the whole thing. I dried it with a heat tool so I could move on to the next part. 
I took some texture paste and mixed some black gesso into it. Grab your favorite stencil and put the paste through. I did it on the front and back. Set aside to dry. 
 
I then worked on coloring the images I was going to use to decorate the box. I stamped out all the ones I wanted and then I used my scan-n-cut to cut them all out.
Next I colored them all with copic markers and decided where I wanted them.
I put Sherlock on the front. I then used a computer printed saying for movie nite.
I used glue and tape to hold them down over the texture paste.  
For the back I stuck Alfred Hitchcock and Oz witch I also have some texture paste on the back. 

I stuck some candy and a package of microwave popcorn in the fry box. 
I hope you like my take on Movie Mania. 


You can join the Mania here

No comments: