Monday, September 6, 2021

#129 Movie Mania challenge

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello everyone, Riet here.



Today a card for the super fun Movie Mania challenge. 
What a fun topic for a challenge.
 I really like the old show movies and they are rarely shown on TV here in the Netherlands.
LCD has a stamp, "Showgirls" which always reminds me of those old movies.
I stamped this stamp 3 times and using paper masks.

After masking I sponged the background with Distress oxide Musterd seed. 


Then I went over it with a stencil and distress oxide Spiced marmalade.


After removing the masks I colored the showgirls in with water based markers, 


Tombow or Zig is fine.
I die-cut the stars and text from black glitter paper. 



And that was it, a wonderful piece of nostalgia from the old days.
Have lots of fun creating your Movie Mania art and join oure challenge here
(click on the banner)





1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Hah, turning these girls into “A Chorus Line” is exactly what I had in mind for this challenge - glad you found the time to actually do it, they look fabulous!