Sunday, April 10, 2022

Salvador Seas Steampunk Shoals in Sepia Skies

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!  Gail here today with some inspiration for the Things Beginning with S Challenge.  The team have been having some serious stamping fun with this theme.  Today I grabbed Carmen's Veranda Salvador Dali and some Lost Coast Designs Steampunk Fish for a surrealistic scene. 
I stamped Salvador and masked him.  I stamped the line of fish, masking between each impression.  Then I stamped with Sepia archival ink and the script stamp from Lost Coast Designs Piece of Calligraphy and smeared the card and edges with the same ink.  I used Tea Dye distress to give a watercolour wash to the background and finally stamped the Do I Smell Cake? sentiment.   Fish cakes maybe Salvador LOL.
Submit your entries to the linky party by 23.59PST on the 14th and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!

No comments: