Thursday, April 14, 2022

S is for Sunshine

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!  It's the final day of our Things Beginning with S Challenge.  You have until 23.59 PST to add your stamped makes featuring S things.   I decided I needed some sunshine in my life and to make it more fun I made it rock!!
This is a very simple card using Carmen's Veranda Sun Tiles Background.

I stamped the Sun Tiles Background on yellow card using Dandelion archival ink.

I cut around the swirly sun top right so I could insert my sentiment strip which I stamped using a stamp from Lost Coast Designs Party Words.  I mounted the panel on a top fold card. trimmed the edges and rounded off the base so it rocks.   I have a large old saucepan lid I use for this purpose LOL.   Love this simple fun card.

Submit your entries to the linky party by 23.59PST on the 14th and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!


No comments: