Friday, April 1, 2022

Something That Begins With S: Sherlock

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Happy April from all of us here on the Portal and especially from me!  We have a brand new challenge that Starts today - "Something That Begins With S".  So the Sky is the limit as long as your challenge features rubber Stamping and Something that begins with the letter S.

The card I have created here features the Sherlock Stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  Such a great Stamp featuring Such an iconic character!  
My background is a little patchwork of Some pieces of Several master board collages I have made.  I have used most of them for various projects but always hang onto the extra bits and usually find a good use for them.
I taped them all together then zig zag Stitched down the middle and Straight Stitched around the edges.  I then Splattered the Surface with Pumice Stone Distress Ink Spray.  

Sherlock was Stamped with black ink onto a piece of coffee Stained paper.  The edges were brushed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then the whole was  Stitched to the center of my card front.
Done and dusted!

We can't wait to See what fabulous S creations you can make for the challenge!  So come join the fun!





No comments: