Tuesday, May 24, 2022

#144, Under the sea.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Hi there stampers and crafters, Riet here.

Today my second contribution to the "Under the sea" challenge for Lost Coast Designs. 
The challenge runs until the end of the month, so there's still plenty of time to participate.
And it is even allowed to participate with other brands.
But now the step by step of this card.

I have used these LCD stamps,
Furthermore I have used:
Dylusions ink spray, Calypso teal, Vibrant turquoise and Funky fuchsia.
Distressink Rusty hinge,
Versafine black onyx,
Color pencils I have used Derwent intense,
but you can decide for yourself how you color the fish.
White pigment ink.
White gel pen,
White posca marker.
Black fineliner that is waterproof.
Stencil with cirkel holes in it.

This is how I made it.
First I sprayed the 3 Dylusionsprays on a sturdy paper.

I did that on 2 sheets, 1 for the card and 1 for the plants I cut later with a die.
With the versafine black I stamped the fish in the places where I want them.
 I also stamp them on thin paper to color them in.

For the background I used the crackle stamp and the white pigment ink.
Use only part of the stamp and stamp around the fish.

With a stencil with small circles I drew the bubbles.
and remove some of the ink with water.
With the posca I drew a line on the bubbles as a reflection of the light.

Now we are going to color the fish and give accents with the white gel pen. 
Cut them out and glue them to the fish on the card.

I cut out the waterplants with a die on the Big Shot.
Some I gave an orange color with the distress ink Rusty Hindge.
Glue the plants to the card.

Mat the card with black cardstock.
I must say that I absolutely love the fish, so detailed and so much fun to color.

Well I hope you liked it, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
And don't forget to join the challenge, you can win new stamps.
You can find the rules here.



No comments: