Monday, May 30, 2022

Sea Shells in Her Hair

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal peeps.  Gail here today with some final inspiration for our Under the Sea challenge.  Challenge closes 23.59 PST 31st May so we hope a few more of you will grab your stamps and join the fun.   I've used one of Lost Coast Designs fabulous mermaids, Butterfly Mermaid, and the awesome Bubbles Background.


I stamped Bubbles Background with versamark ink and embossed with white powder.  I smudged some blue and green distress inks on an acrylic block and spritzed with water til the ink beaded up.  Then I stamped the wet ink over the embossed panel and let it dry.

I stamped Butterfly Mermaid on pink card, coloured with distress markers and fussy cut her.  I cut the panel with a stitch rectangle die, mounted on a dark green base card and stamped the Congratulations down the side.
I hope you feel inspired to take the Under The Sea challenge?
We can't wait to see your projects!
You can submit your entries in the linky party until 23.59 PST on the 31st and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!

No comments: