Friday, May 6, 2022

She Made Broken Look Beautiful

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Friday. It's Sue here with my journal pages for our Strong Women challenge.


I started by cutting my pages from smooth card and stamping with the Flowers background stamp. It's such a beautiful stamp even before it's coloured.

I used my Tim Holtz distress pens to colour them in.

Frida has also been coloured with Distress pens. I love this sentiment and think it fits in perfectly with Frida and our challenge.


And these are my lovely stamps. I've used

Frida 1

Flowers   and

Carmen's Veranda Broken sentiment.



I hope you like her, and join in with our challenge. Remember there are Lost Coast $'s to be won, so be sure to link up!

Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x


No comments: