Thursday, May 26, 2022

When the wave comes

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, all Cathy here with a quick card for you.
Stamp used:
I started out with some scrap paper that I have used some distress sprays and shimmer sprays on and cut out a ATCoin from it. I then stamped Shark on it 4 times. I felt that it didn't make an outstanding ATCoin so I made it into a card. 
Next, I picked out some 'sea' color cardstock for the background and I had some shimmer string (thread) and added that under the ATCoin. 
Added a black strip of cardstock to the bottom of the card and put a saying on top.
Lastly, I added some pearls to the front to act as bubbles.

You can join the under the sea fun here

No comments: