Tuesday, June 21, 2022

A fun hot mess

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, all Cathy here with a card for you today.
Stamps Used:
I started off with some Kraft cardstock and a stencil. I didn't have a firework one, so I used one that kind of looks like one. I used distress oxide inks for it. 
Next, I stamped Flying ballerina on some white cardstock and colored her with pencils and cut out. Added some washi tape for her to stand on.  
I knew I wanted her in the bottom corner, so I took the Fun hot mess saying and stamped on top. After all was in place I added some glitter to the 'fireworks' and to her dress because she is full of it. 


Don't forget you can join the challenge here

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Cathy, you can't beat a bit of glitter! xx