Saturday, June 4, 2022

She Put The Lime In The Coconut

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday. It's Sue here and I'm really happy to be sharing my project for our fun Tropical challenge.


I started by making my background on a piece of speciality card.
Then I stamped and coloured my fun Carmen's Veranda cow. I couldn't help but smile as I was colouring her in!
Finally I added my typed sentiment to my dancing Mooranda's
These are my fun stamps. I've used
I hope you like her, and that you play along with our fun challenge. As always there are Lost Coast dollars to be won.


Have a very happy weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x

No comments: