Thursday, June 2, 2022

Tropical: Let's Celebrate!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with a blue bird and a tropical flower background. I made this tag to inspire you for participating in our newest challenge, read everything about it  HERE and join us!


For this tag I started by stamping the background stamp Flowers with StazOn ink Cactus green. I coloured it with Ecoline markers. Onto a seperate piece of paper I stamped the bird (Whimsical Flora), same stamp as Laurie used yesterday ;-) ,  and text (Party Words) and cut them out. I also coloured the bird with Ecoline markers and added it with 3d foam tape.



See you next time!  LiesbethXX


No comments: