Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tropical: Monkey in the jungle

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here with our final Tropical blogpost. There's still a bit of time for you to participate!


I used a paper napkin for the tropical background:


I stamped Loopy Background onto a piece of  white cardstock (13 x 13 cm) using black waterproof ink. After that I glued the upper layer of the napkin onto the card with gel medium and after drying I coloured the white areas with yellow and green watercolour paint. I stamped Carmens Verandas Monkey Face on the card with black and painted it with white gesso (or white acrylic paint) I also stamped the monkey onto tissue paper, tore it out, and glued it onto the card with gel medium. I dried it with a heat tool and watercolour painted it (brown). I cut some flowers and leaves from printed scrappaper and sticked them around the monkeys head.


Hope to see you next time!
LiesbethXX




No comments: