Saturday, July 2, 2022

Made For Each Other

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday! It's Sue here with my card for out brand new fun challenge. We would like you to Celebrate It! Think birthdays, anniversaries, -  you get the picture. I'm always a bit last minute when it comes to anniversary cards, so I thought that I would get one made in advance.


Ok, maybe it's not your traditional anniversary card, but I think I can guarantee that they won't get two the same!


I started by raiding my Halloween paper stash, and made my background. My apologies for this photo I didn't realise how bad it was 'till I had (thankfully) covered it up.


Next I cut my layers. I only had one sheet of each so a lot of 'gutting' went on.

And here's my happy couple, all dressed up for Date Night!


I stamped and printed my sentiments. I always print more than one, and in different sizes just in case I 

a) totally mess it up or

b) cut it out, matt it perfectly, and then lose it!

I've used

Frank

Bride of Frank 

Misc Words

I hope you like my card and join in with our fun challenge - we all need something to celebrate.

Have a very happy weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x



No comments: