Friday, July 8, 2022

'Tis Halloween

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here. For the Celebrate it theme I picked my favorite holiday Halloween.
Stamped Used:

Simple card today. The only thing that took some time was cutting out my witch. I started out with the Large Gothic shrine and stamped that right on my card base. I colored that with Copic markers.

Next, I stamped the Gnome witch on broom and 'tis Halloween saying on white cardstock. I colored the Gnome witch on broom with Copic markers and cut out. I then trimmed the 'tis Halloween saying and edged it with a black marker. 
I added foam tape to both and added to the front of the card and done. 


You can join the Celebration theme here

No comments: