Monday, July 18, 2022

Sugar Plum Fairies

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Cathy here with a card for you. 
Stamps Used:

So, I was going for sugar plum fairies dancing in your head. I guess I should have gone with a purple color to stamp the thin dancer but I picked blue. I then cut them out and set aside. 
Next, I stamped a snowflake from small snowflake set  with versa mark ink and used white embossing power. I then took a white gel pen and added white dots around the background. On some of the white dots I added some lines coming out of it.
I glued the sugar plum fairies on the card and added the saying to the bottom. 

You can join the Christmas in July challenge here.

No comments: