Sunday, July 10, 2022

Celebrate it! - Birthday Mona

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, it's Liesbeth here again, celebrating our challenge Celebrate it! ;-) 
I decided to make a card with this wonderful Mona Lisa, I love her, sitting next to that big cake haha!
Hope you'll celebrate with us!


This is how I made it: 
Using black ink I stamped Birthday Mona onto a gelli printed background. The stamped image wasn't bright enough so I also stamped her on a piece of white paper and cut out Mona and the cake. Before I added her I first stamped the words ,Do I smell cake' from Party Words, and with blue ink the Scalloped Flourish a few times. On a seperate piece of paper I stamped the Happy Birthday text (Misc. Words). I couloured everything with colour pencils, gel pens and made a shadow with watercolour pencil and water.




If you have any questions, just ask! :-) 
See you next time! 
LiesbethXX

No comments: