Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Spooktacular Florals: Three Small Skulls

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome from Laurie on this 1st day of November and the start of a brand new challenge:  Spooktacular Florals.  I have made a set of three tags for this one, using the 3 Small Skulls stamp set from Lost Coast Designs.

For my background, I used my Gel plate to print onto tissue paper using green and yellow acrylic paints and some stencils.  It was my first attempt at printing on tissue paper, and I love how these turned out.  I cut my tags out from plain white card stock then covered them with some vintage book pages.  I layered my printed tissue paper over this and trimmed up the edges and inked them with green marker.

I stamped the three skulls onto white paper with black ink and cut them out.  I colored all three with the same green, orange, and yellow Copic Sketch markers and added a few little touches of a white gel pen here and there.  These were then affixed to my tags as shown.  The final touch was to add some orange ribbon to the top of each tag.

So pretty simple but fun to do - especially if you like coloring!  Please join us for the new challenge - you might be the lucky winner of some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!



No comments: