Thursday, November 24, 2022

Butterfly tag

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, Cathy here with a butterfly tag.
Also, Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 if you celebrate it.

Stamps used:
brush strokes (new stamp set)

I started out with some watercolor paper and 2 colors of distress oxide ink. I did the lighter color first and smooching the ink pad down and dipping the tag in it. Dry and repeat with the darker color. Dry.
I then stamped the drips from the brush strokes on the top. 
Next, I stamped the mini butterfly collage on black cardstock and white heat embossed and tear the top down. 
I then stamped 2 butterflies from the butterfly set coming out of the collage image.


Come join the tag fun here

No comments: