Wednesday, November 16, 2022

#156, tag you're it! A vintage tag.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, Riet here.
Today I have a vintage tag for the tag challenge.
I myself love this style, I like old stuff and romantic style.
The roses stamp and the label set is perfect for this vintage tag.
I'll explain how I made it.
 
Hello, today I have a vintage tag for the tag challenge.
I myself love this style, I like old stuff and romantic style.
The roses stamp and the label set is perfect for this vintage tag.
I'll explain how I made it.

This is what I used.

Distress ink
Victorian velvet
Aged mahogany
Distress oxide
Bundled sage
Rustic wilderness
Stazon timber brown
Markers or pencils in the same colours.
Crealies xxl tag nr.6
 
With victorian velvet I made some ink stains on the tag.
I applied ink to the stencil with Distress aged mahogany and sprayed it with a little bit of water.
You can print the stencil on the tag.
I did the same with the victorian velvet.
Then I added Aged mahogany here and there with an inkblender brush and the stencil.
Look what a beautiful background you get.

With the ledger stamp and Aged mahogany I placed a print here and there.
This will give your background more depth.
And with Rustic wilderness I stamped the roses on the right corner of the tag.
while the background is drying well, we continue with the Label and rose stamp.
We stamp these stamps with Stazon Timber brown.
I colored them with water based markers.
Cut them out, I cut the roses into pieces.
This way you can arrange the roses more easily around the label.
Stick the label on the tag with foam tape and do the same with the roses.
Hope you liked this tutorial,
 and join oure tag challenge at Lost Coast Designs and Carmen Veranda's stamps.
There is new rubber for the winner.
You can even join with other brands, you can read all about it in the rules.
Have a nice day and till next time.




















No comments: