Saturday, November 12, 2022

Spooktacular Florals: Skull


Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone! Liesbeth here showing you a  Skull Flourish card for our Spooktacular Florals Challenge! There's a few days left for you to join us!


I started with a background made with Infusions, a pigment powder. I stamped the Skull Flourish with StazOn Jet Black and masked it. Using Versamark ink I stamped the Daisy Flourish two times and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I bleached the skull with pure bleach. After that I stamped the Paradise Square (CV), just the text part of it. I finished the piece with glitter gel pens (flowers).






See you next time! 
LiesbethXX

No comments: