Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Tuesday!

It's Sue here with my first project for our Something Seasonal challenge. 

I've had this stencil since last Christmas, and now it's finally come out of the packet!


  
As I have rather a lot of cards to make (and I've not really started yet) I needed something that I can batch make but that still looks nice.


I coloured my coated card with Distress oxides, then stamped and cut out Georges and Louis. This is a simple shape to cut out and I like how the brown looks against the blues.

As you can tell, this stamp has been very well-loved lol.

I've just added some glitter to the red berries, and a Tim Holtz sticker.

I hope you join in with our challenge and link up your seasonal piece.


Take care and have a very happy December xx


No comments: