Friday, December 16, 2022

A Happy Gnomey Christmas!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Friday! Can you believe we're halfway through December and hurtling toward Christmas at breakneck pace! If it isn't done by now.... you probably live in our house and in your mind there's still LOADS of time lol.

For my second card I've used one of my favourite combos, kraft card, white ink, and coloured pencils.


I started with Brilliance ink and a leaf stencil. Then added a little bit of blue (not so delicately) around the edges.

A little bit of snowy spatter makes everything look better!
These are my lovely stamps, I've used my trusty

I hope you're having fun with your own Christmas preparations, and that you join in with our challenge.


Take care and have a very happy weekend x



No comments: