Monday, December 12, 2022

Something Seasonal: Wishing You A Gnome-y Christmas

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Christmas is drawing near, and it's Laurie here again with a holiday tag using the Pompom Gnome stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  This is just one of a whole array of gnome stamps you can find at the Lost Coast website.  Some holiday, some others good for any occasion!

My background for this little tag is a collage I created using holiday themed papers and ephemera.  I cut out a section for my tag and edged it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I then stamped my gnome with black ink onto white card stock and fussy cut him out.  I colored his suit evergreen green and added a bit of color to his nose, beard, and shoes, all using Copic Sketch markers.  I then attached him to the front of my tag with dimensional tag.

Finally, I added some white glitter to his beard and the pompom on his hat and some Glossy Accents to his shoes.  I punched a hole in the upper left corner and tied a piece of evergreen ribbon through the hole.

I hope you are enjoying this run-up to the holidays.  We hope to see your holiday creations here on the Portal as we might be gifting you with some free stamps if you are the lucky monthly winner!!



No comments: