Monday, December 26, 2022

Something Seasonal: Hark the Herald Angels!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

It's Laurie here with my last post for the year 2022.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and I send you all the best wishes for the coming New Year.  And in keeping with the holiday theme. I have a little card full of angels for you!

This was created using the Herald Angels stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  My background is a pink and orange gel print I had in my stash with a bit of stenciling added.  I stamped directly onto the print with black ink, and when dry, cut a neat border around the edges.  I layered this with a gold panel, white panel, and finally a pinkish-orange panel and added three sparkly gold stars for some glitter.  Simple but this is such a wonderful stamp that you don't need a lot of extras when using this one.

You still have until the end of the month to enter your seasonal projects for a last chance in 2022 to win some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!



No comments: