Friday, June 16, 2023

Hugs and Chocolate

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps.  Gail here today with a wordy offering for the Use Some Words challenge.
Carmen's Veranda have so many awesome sentiments.  This one is a favourite of all my favourites.
I used Lost Coast Designs Fourth Dimension stamped with some summer colours on the top 2/3rds and brown at the bottom.  I stamped Carmen's Veranda 8 Million Dollars sentiment with black ink and then stamped Lost Coast Designs Grunge Cat on white card, fussy cut and added her.
Since my stamps were still inky I decided to decorate the envelope as well.  

You can submit your entries in the linky party below by 23.59 PST on the 30th and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so check back and join the wordy fun.

1 comment: