Sunday, June 18, 2023

Challenge #169 - Use Some Words - Georges & Lewis

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Ink Stained Roni here with my first contribution for the Use Some Words challenge.  I just love this stamp - Georges & Lewis.... Such a fun vintage image of childhood past.  I stamped the image once with Dove Grey then a second time using a few shades of blue Distress Inks.  I fussy cut the blue hat and coat and glued it to the grey image. The image was then die-cut and inked here and there with a bit more dove grey and blue.


I paired the image with the perfect sentiment from Carmen's Veranda - Be the Person.  It was all added to a card base with some vintage scrapbook paper in my collection.

Hope you join us for this fun challenge.... Use Some Words!






No comments: