Monday, June 12, 2023

Mini Me: Creatures ATC

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone! 
It´s Liesbeth here again with another Mini Me. You will find HERE everything about this lovely challenge and of course how to participate! :-)


I would love to show you this oldie ÁTC, it's the style I love the most, mistical and a bit weird. The headfooter stamp is from one of the painting of Hjeronimus Bosch (1450-1516), a Dutch painter that I am a huge fan of.

First I made a coloured background onto a white ATC card  with Distress inks. I stamped the penguin with StazOn and masked him, after that I stamped the headfooter and masked that as well. I stamped the window and the text (purple). I removed the masks and bleached the creatures with...bleach ;-)
I finished the ATC with some colour pencils and white gel pen and sponged black edges. 


Fragment of the painting:







Hope you like this, see you next time!
Liesbeth XX


No comments: