Sunday, June 4, 2023

Mini Me: ATC coins again!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone! 
Welcome to my first Mini Me Challenge Blogpost! Read everything about it (and how to participate) HERE.
I made 3 ATC coins! Here down below I show you how I made them!


An ATC coin is 2,5 inch wide (64 mm). Same size as a normal ATC card.


I made some beautiful backgrounds with alcohol inks onto glossy paper and punched out the coins (2.5 inch punch. I also punched coloured cardstock for the backs. Using black StazOn ink, I stamped the three wonderful Mini Collage stamps Butterfly, Cameo and Fish.


Here I sponged the edges with black ink for some more deapth. I glued the coins onto the coloured backs.


As a glitter lover I finished the coins with several colours of Stickles glitter glue and let dry well.




Have a great day, see you next time!
Liesbeth XX








No comments: