Wednesday, April 10, 2024

In The Cat House

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!  Gail here today and I seem to be going big this month.  The current challenge is
Cute and/or Fluffy and what's more cute and fluffy than cats!!
I was feeling lazy so I fussy cut everything.  Nightmare for some, but I enjoy fussy cutting and everything here was pretty simple.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs Yourba Adire Background twice and Fourth Dimension Background once on blue paper and fussy cut.  Not much fussy LOL!  Straight lines go fast.  I cut the Fourth Dimension in half and stuck the four pieces down on an A4 page.  I stamped three Yoga Cats and the Anchor Fish with blue ink and fussy cut.  I stamped ATC Many Cats on an inky scrap and added a die cut frame.
Hope this makes you smile.
 
You have until 23.59 PST on the 30th to join the Cute and/or Fluffy challenge and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so do pop back and see their awesome makes.
 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

No comments: